The department's secretariat is responsible for the administrative and secretarial support of the department's educational work.
Its responsibilities mainly include:
- Taking care of the operation and secretarial support of the collective bodies of the department.
- The promotion of the procedures for job announcements, election and development of the teaching research staff as well as the other staff of the department.
- Handling all matters related to registrations, transfers and qualifying exams.
- The promotion of procedures for the swearing in of students.
- The granting of degrees and all kinds of certificates and attestations.
- The observance of the department's protocol and file and the handling of correspondence.
- The promotion and processing of every matter concerning the organization and operation of the postgraduate studies program of the department.
- The promotion and processing of every matter concerning the organization and operation of the department's doctoral studies.
The department's secretariat operates daily from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and is located at the entrance of the department's main building.
FAX: 26810 50340