The department's secretariat is responsible for administering secretarial support for the department's educational work.
Its responsibilities include:
- The responsibility for the operation and the secretarial support of the department colleges.
- Promotion of procedures for the announcement of positions, election and development of teaching staff and other staff of the department.
- The handling of all the issues related to enrollments, transcripts and qualifying exams.
- Promoting student swearing-in procedures.
- The granting of degrees and any kind of certificates.
- Compliance with the protocol and file of the department and the handling of correspodence.
- The promotion and accomplishment of any subject related to the organization and operation of the department's postgraduate program and
- The promotion and fullfillment of any subject related to the organization and operation of the doctoral studies of the department.
The secretariat of the department is open daily from 8:00 to 15:00 and is located at the entrance of the main building of the department.
FAX: 26810 50340